Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wonderful Tonight



As I was dressing Maxine in this gorgeous gown, I was singing along with Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight." Couldn't help myself! Maxine doesn't appreciate my singing, but she can't walk, so what's she going to do about it?

Anyway, this dress has no tags so I'm going to assume it's handmade, and whoever sewed it was a talented seamstress! It features a scoop neckline and a flattering wide bottom sweep. In the fourth photo, I taped the dress so you can see how full the skirt is - it would look fantastic with a long crinoline underneath (and I recommend wearing a slip underneath, but that's totally up to you!) The pattern is baby blue and white, and it has silver threads running throughout.

Based on measurements, I believe this dress could best fit a modern M to L, but please refer to the actual meas. listed below to ensure a proper fit:

Shoulder: 15"
Bust: 17.5" (double)
Waist: 19" (double)
Hip: Open
Sleeve: 21"
Length: 51.5" shoulder to hem

Necklace not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment