Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Some of you are probably wondering about my Twitter and Tumblr IDs...

What Is An "Otophile?"

Oto-: Prefix meaning ear.
From the Greek "otos" pertaining to the ear.

-phile- Affinity for, craving for
Origin: Greek. Philos, fond, loving; phileo, to love.

Okay…I’ll admit it. I’m strange. I love ears! I always have - even as a little kid, when I used to bite my brother on the ears. I wasn’t trying to hurt him - I just thought he was yummy! Ears are cute. I like all kinds of ears; human, animal…doesn’t really matter. Of course, I keep this strange predilection to myself (I swear it’s *not* a kinky/perverted thing) but those closest to me know all about my…otophilia!

Apparently, I’m not alone. Read the following, culled from Craigslist:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/89172638.html

I fear NO ear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment