Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Ear Bandit Items Now Available!

I've been busy creating some new items that will soon be available on earbandit.net, as well as my Etsy site!  Here's a cute 80-page lined notebook, featuring the one and only Ear Bandit, fluttering his way into your heart - he's perfect for stashing away in your purse, and look how well he coordinates with the matching Ear Bandit pens!



I've also created another Ear Bandit t-shirt!

And here is my personal favorite - this is an Ear Bandit window decal - he attaches from the inside of your window, and this decal can be removed and replaced over and over again, when you feel like moving him from your rear window in the car to your kitchen window (which is what I intend to do...these guys just flutter in when you least expect it!)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment