Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hipster Sweaters, Vintage Suits, and More!

These fantastic little sweaters remind me of the Beat poets!  I have them listed on my Etsy site, and they're currently for auction on my "Vasilia's Vintage" eBay site.  They come in three different striped patterns, and they're perfect for fall layering!



I have these two light, ribbed sweaters available in brick red and burgundy wine!

I have these two funky little poly numbers on my Etsy site - they're fun and reasonably priced if you want to wear them for Halloween!

Stop laughing.  I know her wig is ridiculous!!

I call this outfit "Snakes on a Plane!"  It's currently available on my Etsy site for not much $$!


This little number will be available on my vasiliasvavavoomshope on eBay shortly!

This GORGEOUS vintage Sasson suit is available on my Etsy site, and the coordinating blouse is available, although not listed because it's not vintage.


This cute, lightweight jacket is ideal with the changing weather!  It's a wrap style, and it's fully lined.  Available on my Etsy site!

No comments:

Post a Comment